Fabric made with COOLMAX® ALL SEASON technology transports moisture away from the body to keep the wearer cool and dry on hot days, fiber structures provide insulation on colder days.
COOLMAX® technology has specially designed fibers that transport moisture away from your body to the surface of the fabric where it evaporates. So if the temperature is high, or you're being active, garments made with COOLMAX® fiber help keep you cool, dry and comfortable longer.
- High consistency on fabric performance over time
- Good moisture management and wicking performance
- Good air permeability
- Must meet a minimum insulation (CLO) requirement
- Good fabric stability
- Permanent moisture management performance
- Excellent washfast and colorfast performance