General Terms and Conditions
1. GeneralDeliveries of all products and services by the seller to the buyer are subject to the following terms and conditions. All product names are the property of their respective owners, all images and texts are equally subject to the copyright of the creator. The purchase agreements become effective upon written acceptance of the order (Order Confirmation) or by acceptance of goods by the customer, latest after the expiry of the revocation period. The prescribed period begins on receipt of a written order confirmation, but not before receipt of merchandise by customer. The punctual dispatch of the cancellation statement or the merchandise suffices to comply with the deadline. The cancellation statement is to be sent to: Marine Store 2000 GmbH, Lena-Christ-Str. 44, 82152 Martinsried, Tel 089/125940940, Fax 089/125940944, email@example.com
2. Delivery and change of titleStock, will be shipped immediately upon receipt of order. If products were ordered, which are not in stock, delivery takes place immediately after delivery to us. If a particular item or replacement item cannot be delivered, the seller is entitled to refuse delivery. The seller will inform the buyer about the lack of availability and immediately refund the buyer already paid funds without delay.
3. Shipping and packaging costsFor deliveries within Germany the buyer is charged a flat rate of €5,00, deliveries to Austria are charged at a flat rate of €8,90. Deliveries to other countries are charged at the rates liste in "Payment" on this website.
4. PricesAll prices quoted by the seller within its online offering, are retail prices in Euro and include VAT. These prices are valid only for orders within the scope of e-commerce. The prices are always valid at the time of order.
5. Return PolicyYou can cancel, without stating reasons, your contractual statement in written form (letter, fax, email) within 2 weeks or – if the merchandise has been yielded to you before expiration of deadline - by returning the merchandise. The prescribed period begins on receipt of this explanatory statement in written form, but not before receipt of merchandise by customer (in case of repeated deliveries of similar merchandise not before receipt of first partial delivery) and not before fulfilment of our contractual obligation concerning customer information according to § 312c Abs. 2 BGB in regard to § 1 Abs. 1, 2 and 4 BGB-InfoV. The punctual dispatch of the cancellation statement or the merchandise suffices to comply with the deadline. The cancellation statement is to be sent to: Marine Store 2000 GmbH, Lena-Christ-Str. 44, 82152 Martinsried, Tel 089/125940940, Fax 089/125940944, firstname.lastname@example.org We will refund the purchase price. Exempt are only products made to customers´ specifications, embroidered or engraved items, and no longer sealed CDs, DVDs, video cassettes, software, custom-made rails, sailing books, etc..
6. Terms of PaymentOrdered goods have to be paid by prepayment or PayPal or credit card. In cooperation with Klarna, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna: Invoice: When purchasing with Invoice you receive your goods first and you have always a payment period of 14 days. The complete terms and conditions you can find here. Part Payment: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (at least 6.95 €). Further information regarding Part Payment including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here. Sofortbanking (only possible for German accounts) Credit Card (Visa/ Mastercard) Direct Debit Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
7. Warranty / technical informationThe warranty period for products sold by the vendor is two years. The warranty period begins on the date of delivery. If the buyer is a business, a legal entity under public law or public institution, then the warranty period is one year. The statutory warranty period for the assertion of claims for damages by the buyer which are directed to the replacement of damage to body or health or be based on gross negligence is two years. In case the item purchased is a used item, then the warranty period is one year. The statutory warranty period for the assertion of claims for damages by the buyer which are directed to the replacement of damage to body or health or be based on gross negligence is two years. Where the buyer is a business, a legal entity under public law or public institution, he is obliged to inspect the goods promptly and claim deficiancies immediately and in writing. A liability for breach of obligations under the Equipment and Product Safety Act is limited to products that were brought to market after May 1, 2004. Further to that, claims are only accepted for those damages that were caused by intentional or grossly negligent breach of obligations. The liability is - if allowed - limited to the value of the product.
9. Place of Fulfillment and JurisdictionWhere the purchaser is a business, a legal entity under public law or public institution, the following applies: Place of fulfillment for all obligations from the contractual relationship, including any warranty is the location of the seller. Jurisdiction for disputes resulting from the contractual relationship is Germany and the courts are the courts at the location of the seller.
10. Other provisionsThe ineffectiveness of individual provisions of the underlying contract, including the terms and conditions shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
11. Information according to the Distance Selling ActDue to existing legal obligation (Distance Selling Act) to clarify orders, which come solely through the use of distance communication media, the following is stated:
11.1. IdentificationOffers made on the internet address www.marinestore.de are offers made by Marine Store 2000 GmbH, Lena-Christ-Str. 44, 82152 Martinsried
11.2. ContractThe buyer waives the right to a declaration of acceptance (§ 151 para 1 BGB). After sending the order by clicking the appropriate button ("Place order" or similar wording), the customer receives an immediate e-mail, which reflects the order. On receipt of this confirmation, the customer's order is effective no later than upon receipt of delivery.
11.3. Delivery of titleIf an item ordered by the buyer is not available or the delivery time of four weeks has elapsed since the confirmation, the buyer must inform the seller as soon as possible of the exact delivery date, or alternatively, that the delivery cannot take place.
11.4. Prices and SurchargesAll prices listed are retail prices in Euro and already include the VAT. The prices are always correct at time of order. COD shipments will also be charged an additional € 3.50.
12. LanguageThese terms are issued in two languages: German and English; if there are any inconsistencies between the German and Englisch version of these terms then the German version linked here (http://www.marinestore.de/de/agb/) shall prevail.
Shippingcosts within Germany
In Germany we charge a flat shipping fee of EUR 5 including insurance.
Shipping costs outside of Germany
Within the EU (exception: Great Britain) we calculate with the valid value added tax, in the rest of the world without value added tax. Delivery is carriage forward and at your own risk against prepayment. Orders / deliveries to non-selectable countries only on request. For deliveries to Switzerland, please contact email@example.com.
Minimum order value
The minimum order value within Germany is EUR 24.90, to Austria EUR 49.90. Freight costs are borne by the recipient. For orders below the minimum order value, we charge a minimum quantity surcharge of EUR 7.50.