Washing & Care Instructions
Clothes with breathable and waterproof PU coating/ DWR coating
Please take care of the following instructions for the above mentioned jackets. Especially when the jackets have intense contact with sweat the PU coating might be affected.
- Handwash with cold or 30°C water temperature
- Do not soak
- Do not use chemicals for cleaning like alcohol or gasoline
- Do not use softener
- Line dry or drip dry, do not spin or tumble dry
- was with soap flakes, cold wahs or pure soap
- Do not use any washing items that has bleach or chemical material in it to remove spots.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not contact with hair spray
- Do not twist the fabric.
- Do not iron, if needed, please use very cool ironing and do not use for a long time
Although we know that many people use detergent for washing garments and testing coated fabric, it is better to use soap flakes or cold wash only and hand wash. The main reason is to protect the DWR-finishing (Durable Water Repellancy), the garment won't soak as fast and will keep you warm and cosy. This can be reached by handwash with soap flakes.
Washing Instructions for garment with down lining
- please only use mild detergent
- Only dry in dryer until garment is really dry
- after drying please use a commercially available water repellent spray
Shippingcosts within Germany
In Germany we charge a flat shipping fee of EUR 5 including insurance.
Shipping costs outside of Germany
Within the EU (exception: Great Britain) we calculate with the valid value added tax, in the rest of the world without value added tax. Delivery is carriage forward and at your own risk against prepayment. Orders / deliveries to non-selectable countries only on request. For deliveries to Switzerland, please contact email@example.com.
Minimum order value
The minimum order value within Germany is EUR 24.90, to Austria EUR 49.90. Freight costs are borne by the recipient. For orders below the minimum order value, we charge a minimum quantity surcharge of EUR 7.50.