Ocean Racing Smock 2.0
FABRIC: Outshell/membrane/back: 100% polyamide (CORDURA)/100% polyurethane/100% polyamide
FEATURES: The Ocean Racing Smock 2.0 – the second generation of this high–performance series! Driven by the requirements of the performance teams, this sailing gear was developed. A new benchmark was reached! Generation 2.0 is made with a new high-performance 3L CORDURA® fabric and a new high-tech HPU-Pro membrane. The fabric and the membrane are made in Germany. The membrane is approved by the German Navy due to its waterproofness and saltwater resistance. In addition, it offers a high level of breathability (RET13), which guarantees a pleasant climate inside the garment. The elbows are additionally reinforced and have an ergonomic shape. Latex seals on the neck and on the arm cuffs together with the fully taped seams guarantee maximum of waterproofness. The offshore collar is lined with fleece and has a special collar construction. A well thought out hock and loop construction ensure multi-flexibility of the collar. 3M™ reflectors at hood, shoulders and sleeves ensurebetter visibility. Special feature ist the kangaroo pocket with side pockets, hook and loop flap and drainage system for inflow water. A separate loop is for fixing personal belonging.
• sportive long cut
• high-performance 3-layer CORDURA® fabric
• multifunctional offshore collar with fleece lining
• smart collar solution for storage with hook and loop system
• adjustable hood
• high-tech HPU-Pro membrane
• the fabric and the membrane - "Made in Germany"
• high breathability (RET13)
• fully taped seams and 100% waterproof
• CORDURA® reinforcement on the elbows
• ergonomic fit
• latex seals on the neck and on the arm cuffs
• adjustable arm cuffs
• Marinepool lettering at back and sleeve
• kangaroo pocket with side pockets, flap, drainage system and loop for fixing personal belongings
• 3M™ reflectors ensure better visibility
SPECIALS: 30.000mm, breathability: RET 13
Shippingcosts within Germany
In Germany we charge a flat shipping fee of EUR 5 including insurance.
Shipping costs outside of Germany
Within the EU (exception: Great Britain) we calculate with the valid value added tax, in the rest of the world without value added tax. Delivery is carriage forward and at your own risk against prepayment. Orders / deliveries to non-selectable countries only on request. For deliveries to Switzerland, please contact email@example.com.
Minimum order value
The minimum order value within Germany is EUR 24.90, to Austria EUR 49.90. Freight costs are borne by the recipient. For orders below the minimum order value, we charge a minimum quantity surcharge of EUR 7.50.